Five Ways To Look At Something Differently –
It is handy to have other ways to view the same thing that can inspire new ways to use it, new ideas from it, and new viewpoints about it. Whether for brainstorming or creating, these five ways to look at something differently help to approach the same thing from different avenues of thinking.
- Backwards – from where you want it to be back to now.
- Deconstructed – all the elements if they weren’t stuck together.
- Upside-down – if it were the exact opposite of what it is now.
- Inside-out – what would it be if its inside parts were on the outside.
- Creatively – what it could be if it were added to something else.
- cricketdiane, 05-07-2018